Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Space bag wardrobe and other stuff


I am packed up. Ready to fly away to Costa Rica for almost a month. I leave on Friday. Hopefully I will be able to blog "buh bye" tomorrow before I go! I'll be back in late August.
The thing is, my entire wardrobe.... mostly and definitely seriously, can fit into 2 size Large Space bags-have the air sucked out of and fit into one suitcase.  Can you even imagine being able to fit almost your entire wardrobe into 2 Large Space bags????
Here is my way cool Vibram Five Finger jogging shoe tan line.   This is all from jogging from the early hours of 8:30 am to 10:00 am.  Even though the sun doesn't feel officially out I am typically drenched in sweat and go through about 3 water bottles during that time even though it is so early in the morning.
Annah had to have her hair extensions re-done so when we took the old ones out, she graciously fixed Tiffany's hair with her extensions. 

"Oh Lord, purify my soul from all its stains. Warm my heart with your love.  Animate my sluggish nature and fix my inconsistency and volatility that I may not be weary in well doing. - William Wilborforce.

13 comments:

  1. Have a safe trip to Costa Rica and watch out for all those big ugly spiders, snakes and mean monkeys!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, a trip to Costa Rica. I wish I could stowe away in one of those wardrob bags. I don't think it is unusual that your wardrobe fits in one bag - I could get my entire closet and chest of drawers in one bag. I don't have alot of clothes.

    Hope you have a wonderful time. Hope to see ya when you get back with lots of stories and pics.

    ReplyDelete
  3. how exciting with your trip Libby; I know you've been looking forward to it; I hope you have a good safe one! love the models and their hair style!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a great time in Costa Rica! We're glad to hear Space Bags were able to help you bring your whole wardrobe with you on your trip. We'd love to have you share your story of traveling with Space Bag with members of our online community, Space Savers. Feel free to use the contact form on our site to get in touch when you return. Happy travels!

    Best,
    Space Savers community correspondent
    www.SpaceSaversCommunity.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH! I'm praying for you friend. I know your time there will be incredibly blessed!

    Love and hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  6. i want your shoes!! i am excited for your trip... Godspeed to you!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have a wonderful trip. I will look forward to reading about it!Wished I was going too!

    Blessings,
    Debra

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would like to invite you to visit my blog. I would love to get your comments on some of my recent posts.

    http://alonganarrowway.blogspot.com

    God Bless!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome! Have a GREAT time in Costa Rica! Oh, and by the way, I think it's great that you can fit all your clothes in 2 space saver bags!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think everything I actually wear would fit into one space bag! That reminds me, it's time to thin the closet-there are people out there who could be making use of all the things I never put on. I can't wait to hear about your trip. Missions, no doubt, because with a heart like yours, every trip is a mission even if that's not the planned focus-giving love is just who you are. Love the Vibram tan!
    :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hope you are having an awesome time!! We sure did!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I hope you are having a wonderful trip. May God Bless You.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I hope your trip was amazing! I look forward to hearing/reading about it!

    ReplyDelete