Monday, September 20, 2010

Me and the box



Paul bought Annah a box of ice cream sandwiches because they were out shopping and she wanted them. He knows how I am  when it comes to ice cream. If he brings home one gallon of ice cream I will eat one gallon of ice cream ..that day.I said "wheres my box"???? He said "but you say don't ever buy you ice cream."....   And here I am all alone with the two girls sound asleep already tucked in their beds and a box of ice cream sandwiches just sitting  in the freezer. What am I suppose to do?  Its rare I have an evening alone. Just me and that ice cream.  I could be totally in bliss if I could just take that box and curl up on my recliner, put on one of my favorite shows like "Its Supernatural" with Sid Roth and one by one eat those ice creams. But instead of being able to just enjoy this evening I am left with this conflict...pacing the floor... biting my nails, peeking into the freezer over and over again.  I've had 3 already. I think there are about 5 left. Maybe its 10 in a box... I don't know.  Its not right to eat a little girls box of ice cream.
'I don't believe in any religion apart from doing the will of God.' - Catherine Booth 

6 comments:

  1. I can so relate! I'm the same way, that food will talk to me and I will keep listening to it, hence, I'm again at that point of having to lose weight. I've been known to also go and buy things to replace things I shouldn't have eaten, LOL. Good luck!! I know you have the willpower to resist them!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quite the dilemma! What was the verdict?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have issues my friend...lol!!! And I can relate. I wanted chips really bad last night...I drank water instead. Killing my flesh a little at a time....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Blah, I'm the same way. When my boyfriend and I first got together, he went with me to get groceries for my apt. He was craving ice cream so we got ice cream sandwiches. We each had one that night then ge went home. I got sick and his car broke down so we didn't see each other all weekend and I ended up eating the remaining TEN from the box in one Saturday. I justified it because it helped my throat but wow. I slept really good that night, probably was a sugar coma!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I scream, you scream, we all scream for ice cream. But Libby screams a little louder than most of us. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Libby! You are too funny! Ice cream love must run in the name! If I were there I would have split it with ya :)

    Your tooth story totally made me laugh out loud & i love the image of you hunting under all the pillows for the little tooth! I knew I lved that girl! She's a clever one!

    Hope you guys have a fun family weekend!

    ReplyDelete