Saturday, August 8, 2009

Arial Views and Fat Tuesdays

Arial view of our house, buildings, barn...acreage. Tiffany took this when she was parasailing.
My baby is going away to college. I am sending one off to college and getting another ready for pre-school... I homeschool so getting all my materials ready has been a welcome distraction from the reality of Tiffany flying the coop.
Us ladies had a marvelous time celebrating 3 more birthdays at a live concert with Fat Tuesday in Rockwall. ( Home of Jason Castro I might add). The concert is on the lake with lots of coffee and ice cream shops, cafe's and Cinemark at your finger tips.
It was delightful!

Annah has always enjoyed doing this... this sticking of Qtips in her ears. She walks around with them and goes about her daily life. She has been practicing the art of Ear- Qtipping since she was about 2.

Please enjoy more of her photography:




No comments:

Post a Comment