Saturday, August 1, 2009

The Cutest Photographer on Earth

This is Annah. She is 4. She was born 3.8 pounds and suffered greatly in the NICU. Today she is an energetic, spirited, delightful, extremely sweet hearted, gentle natured, brilliant little girl. She has a GIANT personality. She amazes me all the time! She is also the most incredible photographer ever. Here is the proof:

This is a chicken egg. It is small because a young hen laid it and their new eggs are always small.
Here is a self portrait picture of her foot. Is this not amazing and isn't her foot adorable!!!!!!
Picture of me feeding one of our foster babies. I have more but for the sake of time that I am running out of.... my dear husband wants to play Battleship so off I go.... I hope I win. I like to win. :)

AND, in case you didn't know and need to know... they no longer make the original Battleship. Nope. We bought the new and improved one at Target because I had lost pieces and ships.... maybe Annah did but not sure... so I went to replace it..but bought the new one since I could not find the classic and the game was just not the same if not HORRIBLE. Just not the same. I returned it and went to EVERY store looking for the original and it is not being made. I finally found the classic, original 1978 Battleship on Ebay at a great price and also bought a big ziplock of extra pieces and ships. So off to go play!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment