Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Off to Mexico !!!!

On my way out to the orphanage in Mexico !!!!  These trips really make me wacky when I get back.  It takes me a long time to acclimate.  Short trip but really infusing.  While I feel very indulged here at home, I don't feel guilty about it, just restless for a long time after and eager to go back, eager to someday be able to live it. 

We shall see if my Spanish that I have been taking will help me communicate  any better. This will really be a good test.

   This is SPOT. I don't have one yet but I hope to have one by my next trip.  Its a personal satellite tracker and it has a 911 button on it that you can push if you are in distress and you  can be located anywhere in the World.  Not only will it be really great to take to Mexico and Paul and my friends can see me wherever I am via computer...but it will be good to have when I go jogging or hiking or anywhere.  I can't wait to get one of these!!!!   


 

No reason for this picture of a bale of hay. I just took it and thought it looked cute, 





I am as sure as I live that nothing is so near to me as God. God is nearer to me than I am to myself; my existence depends on the nearness and the presence of God.
... Meister Eckhart

Blog when I get back, take care !!!! 

5 comments:

  1. safe travels!!!! do be careful!!! but such a rewarding experience!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun, Libby and be safe -- Godspeed!

    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying for a safe trip and that you have a great time! Looking forward to hearing all about it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vio con Dios Hermana Libby

    I hope I got that right.

    ReplyDelete