Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Ugly Creation

I've made several rag blankets but this one just turned out really ugly. Not that my other ones are that great but, this one tops the worse of the bunch. The material, although flannel, didn't rag right. My X's are not even and its a little bulky. However, beauty is in the eyes of the beholder and Annah says it is "beautiful" and that she loves it so therefore she may have my ugly creation if she so desires. I was making it for my next girl baby placement but, no way would I wrap a baby in this. My lovely 4 year old can use it for her dolls or for her tent or for whatever, maybe the dog can lay on it.
So, its off to Hobby Lobby for another buying spree of material. Maybe I'll stick with cottons. Someday I desire to be good enough to sell a blanket on Ebay. That is a dream. :)


1 comment:

  1. I think it's cute! You remind me of Grandma with your blanket making!
    : )

    ReplyDelete