Saturday, September 19, 2009

Barbies, Daddies and Getting Lost

I was busy doing things and heard Annah chattering about with her Barbies , turned around and busted out in a giggle when I saw she had her Barbies all camped out on Paul...both shoulders occupied with Barbie and Ken and all their stuff.... What a sweet daddy! He was just sitting there watching a show as she was busy setting up house and playing.

And, in case I haven't blogged this... I have progressd to Will Shortz "Beware - Very Challenging" Sudoku puzzles... BUT, lest I sound too boastful.... today I got lost in Allen, my stomping ground for 20 years..... I got turned around and was blissfully heading the wrong way. I had a friend in my car and she must of thought I was completely missing a few fruit loops in my brain but I assured her that my brain does function indeed because I can do very challenging Sudoku puzzles... Then, as we were leaving the resteraunt, of course I started to walk out into another dining area rather than to the door to which she gently steered me the right way. I am just very direction dysfunctional and have been all my life but it became very obvious when I began to drive. I at times would attempt to go to Dallas and end up in Waco or even Oklahoma. Maybe it has a scientific name ... maybe others are like me? Maybe we can form some sort of group and meet for coffee once a month... but somewhere that we can all find.... there has to be others like me.





2 comments:

  1. Ok...we are so not twins when it comes to directions...lol!!!

    I'd like to blame it on being blonde...but that is sooo not true...

    Guess we need something to keep us humble...you challenging Sudoku friend you....

    I'm still finding the easy ones challenging.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the barbie picture!! So sweet!

    Mark suffers from your same direction issues! He can be at a stop sign and think he needs to turn right, so if he will turn left it will be correct - every time - just go the opposite of what he thinks he should do!! So funny!

    ReplyDelete