Sunday, December 6, 2009

Plug Head - Inside Out


Children can be so creative! Who needs bath toys, just pull out the stopper and stick it to your head. :)


Last night I had errands to run before church.
I went to Kroger, Blockbuster etc.... As I entered into our home church I was delightfully greeted. Then a moment of silence as Kyley said to me "Libby, do you know your sweater is on inside out?" I said... "Nuh uh". She said "Uh huh". I've recreated this moment specifically for my blog...hopefully my hair didn't look as much as mess as it does in the picture because having a sweater on inside out is truly enough.

And gosh, are my ears really that big????

Have a happy Sunday full of bubbles and sunshine, mercy, grace and laughter!

4 comments:

  1. I love the inside out sweater!! Mark has done that before! I"m glad it's not just me... : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. interesting blog
    God Bless You

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe it's something about a home church. I went to our home fellowship a few weeks ago and after I got home one of my girls said..."mom, has your shirt been inside out all night?" At least with a sweater it looks the same on both sides...

    My shirt had a design on the front and the inside had the backing of the design...

    And I never thought children needed toys...they ALWAYS can find something to play with...and usually it's more fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, that is hilarious! Definitely makes for a good laugh!

    ReplyDelete