Sunday, December 27, 2009

Show me the money

My dad loves to save up his spare change and pass it along to Annah on special occasions...such as Christmas... here she is counting up the coins with Paul (she had to put on her play glasses to look like daddy)... it came to 35 dollars and some odd cents.
I am amazed my dad even gets that much change...these days its so ...so... so... cashless.... how does one acquire so much change when one uses debit cards all the time???

Did you know "Do not be afraid" appears 365 times in the Bible. Same amount of days in a year. :-)

3 comments:

  1. Hey, Your Dad's good looking like The Old Geezer!

    I'm also a magnet for spare change. Don't know why???

    I wonder why God needs to tell us not to be afraid so many times?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope I didn't offend your husband.
    My wife and I are only 3 years apart, people often ask her how can she be married to an Old Geezer like me? I guess it must be true love.

    ReplyDelete