Sunday, January 3, 2010

Going to Mexico!


















S
o we are traveling to the orphanage in Los Palomas, Mexico this week. We have to stay in a hotel or motel in Deming, NM because by the time we arrive, its dark and we do not want to cross the border in the dark and plus we will be traveling with a trailer behind us full of supplies and food for the orphanage that we drop off actually in Deming....there, we reload the SUV with what we can take in one trip because otherwise it would be very difficult to get the trailer cross the border. We have a drop of spot and then others or us go back and forth to transport it in one vehicle across the border. Busy packing up all our stuff into ONE suitcase! :)


This little rascal kept me up till wee hours... I have no idea what he was planning on doing..but, my Doberman had him trapped in the rafters and her barking was loud enough and fierce enough to make me feel rather certain there was something going on and sure enough...Mr. Racoon was trapped up there. I had to wander out into the very very very cold and chilled night to get Roxanne (Dobie) into the basement so the raccoon could be free. Finally I snuggled back up in bed and eventually fell asleep.

And its only 8 pm but I'm off to get Annah to bed and do my "Absolutely Nasty Suduko" Puzzle. I've done lots of Sudoku but the ones by Frank Longo/Mensa are really really challenging.

Nighty night!

4 comments:

  1. Praying for your trip! Can't wait to hear all about it! Take pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun in Mexico! That's awesome that you're going!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the photo of Rocky Racoon

    We get a lot of racoon visitors at our mountain campground were we spend time in the summer with our kids and grandkids.
    Be careful, they can be mean

    ReplyDelete
  4. LuckyLuckyLucky! I hear it's WARM in Mexico!

    ReplyDelete