Friday, January 15, 2010

Reckless Faith - Let Go and Be Led






















I just read this book by Beth Guckenberger called "Reckless Faith".... SO ironically it is about a young couple (Beth and Todd Guckenberger) who left their life here to become missionaries to orphans in Mexico. I picked this book up at the library before I went to the orphanage because I liked the title without knowing what it was about. I read this book within a day. It was very moving.
Here is one of the stories from the book as told by Beth... its amazing...I hope you like it:

Reckless Faith - Beth Guckenberger - Joel's Story

Zondervan | MySpace Video

3 comments:

  1. That was one of the most inspirational testimonies of God's faithfulness that I have heard in a long time!

    2 Timothy 2:13 (New Living Translation)
    If we are unfaithful, he remains faithful,
    for he cannot deny who he is.

    God bless you, Ron

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm reading this book and all I have to say is this an amazing book!! while reading the first pages, tears were rolling down my face. I felt so much pain in my heart to know what I had ignored for so many years...the pain these children go through. It had motivated me to get out of my comfort zone to execute what God has planned for my life! and I have not finished reading the book yet so I cannot immagine how I will feel once I finish!

    ReplyDelete