Saturday, October 17, 2009

Every Day Stuff

This is my old cozy comfy Bible...I write in it and mark it up. I love this Bible. I don't take it out of my house, its a very personal Bible... lots of wailing and crying marked in it... tear stains, coffee stains! It is not a translation I prefer any longer but regardless, its still the Bible I gravitate to when I am home and 'needy'. Of course then I feel so privileged to have so many Bibles in my home when there are people in other countries who are not allowed to have a Bible... people who will risk their lives to smuggle Bibles in to dangerous areas and countries. So much I have. To whom much is given, much is also required.

Here is a Ministry (Bibles Unbound) that sends Bibles to other countries where it is illegal. They are a ministry of 'Voice of the Martyrs'.

This is Annah's little sandbox. It is not overgrown with weeds as one might first think. She took a bag of beans and planted them in her sandbox. So, its full of little beanstalks. :) Daddy's gonna have to make her another sandbox!


This is my friend Debbie getting ready to ride her bike around Celebration Park. She has recently lost 30 lbs and is diligently doing Weight Watchers. I think she will hate this picture. My plan is for her and I to run a 5k together in the Spring.

I got a kick out of this because Annah brought her baby doll to Homeschool PE and she put the dolls stroller in the trunk and then buckled her in. This doll is very real looking... people usually gasp in the stores when they see Annah holding it. I find them typically only in December at Walmart for $9.99.

Watched this movie, The Climb, last night....so very good! Wonderful Christian movie! Just loved it!

And, I JUST love this YouTube on GodTube! Its true, I verified it through Snopes. Just love it, watch it and I promise a smile and perhaps a tear!

1 comment:

  1. Love marked up Bibles! It has all your notes in one place!

    ReplyDelete