Monday, October 19, 2009

Everyday Mondays

Its early morning and I begin my jog... I'm not always enthusiastic about it but, I never give myself an option to not do it. Its like brushing my teeth... just have to do it. So out the door I go only to see Annah's Winter coat shredded to bits and pieces. I bought it at JC Pennys for more than I would typically spend ... but, it had a little inner jacket and a warm hat and so I bought it. Its been dragged through the mud, ripped up, mauled.
It took me a moment to really believe this to be true. My Doberman is 6 years and my other little mutt thing is almost 2 and she really doesn't do much destruction any more and actually never has been a destructive pet...but together they paired up and destroyed a coat. Thats kinda how it always is right??? Sometimes we wouldn't be bad or at times even good on our own but, with the help of someone else we can be persuaded to do good...or bad. "Do not be deceived: "Bad company corrupts good habits." 1 Corinthians 15:33 .... and vice versa.... So while Roxanne, the Dobie...or Izzy, the mutt... wouldn't do this necessarily on their own... together they played and ripped and tore and chewed all the while not caring they were ripping up a little girls winter coat and not just any little girl, their little girl!

And the culprits of the ripping of the coat. Grrrrrrr........


Everyday Mondays sometimes consist of Paul and Annah mowing the pastuer...





















I realize this does not look appetizing however, its what Annah requested for lunch. One of her favorite lunches is a wheat tortilla with generous amounts of mustard, sprinkled olives and any kind of cheese we may have in the fridge.... cooked lightly in butter and then rolled up. Tomatoes on the side straight out of her garden.
I hope your Monday was full of surprises and beauty.

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm...I like wheat tortillas, I like olives, I like mustard, cheese, and tomatoes but I've never tried that combo all together!

    ReplyDelete