Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Just a Swingin'

Oh the thrill of being a child!  Annah took the old dog leash and tied it to the stairs going up to the lofts and wahlah!  A swing!  I would love to draw your attention to the green rail in the background. Annah painted it... it doesn't come off... whats up with that??? I thought all paints for little people were waterproof but, this just soaked into the wood.  Plus, I like it. I don't want it to change. :)

I sure hope you are doing well and that you know how much God treasures you!  


"There is nothing to great for God's power, there is nothing to small for His love." - Corrie Ten Boom

6 comments:

  1. it always amazes me how creative little ones can be! she looks so happy swinging away! I like how you go with the flow too about the rail and its green color :) most of us would be thinking how to repaint everything; you are a cool mom :)

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a creative way to swing! Guess she's feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh to be little again and have the joy of swinging on a dog leash...LOL!!

    I kind of like the green rail too...I'm thinking you should have Annah paint each rail a different color and instead of a coat of many colors you can have a rail of many colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How ingenious of Annah! And the green wood is perfect -- a great reminder of Annah's childhood fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful photo. Kids are so inventive sometimes. I agree whole-heartedly with Debbi O - go for a rail of many colors.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very inventive! Maybe a hint for an outdoor swing?

    ReplyDelete