Sunday, May 16, 2010

Scheduled KidNapPinGs


So yesterday I had a scheduled kidnapping that was suppose to happen but my kidnappers were about 15 minutes late.  My little hood of friends, the four of us above, plan and plot kidnappings on each of our birthdays.... for Melissa, we crept into her home in the wee hours of the morning and caught her sound asleep and dragged her off to breakfast, for Debbie, we just caught her off guard with a towel on her head and dragged her to brunch, for Sharon, same thing... and this happens every year...but for me this year, they had to schedule my kidnapping due to my crazy schedule. And they were late.  :-)  I waited for them patiently on my road to be taken to the unknown.  They took me to a hole in the wall Greek pizza place that was amazing.  And then we went and saw the movie, Letters to Juliette...I think that was the name...it was such a CF (chick flick).... I laughed and laughed and stuffed my face with overpriced thin mints.  
I LOVE MY FRIENDS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Love LOVE LOVE LOVE  THEM!!!!   

So I long to write more but I'm off to more birthday feastings and am being dragged away as I type.............

8 comments:

  1. What a GREAT birthday tradition among friends! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Ms. Libby! I'm glad you've enjoyed your time with friends and are enjoying the rest of your day!
    (((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy belated birthday! what a cute tradition you do with your friends! I think that is just the sweetest thing to get together and plan such a thing! sounds like your "kidnapping" was so much fun too!!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  4. My wife and daughter have kidnapped some of our grandchildren on their birthday. They wake them up at 5am and take them to breakfast in their PJ's. Fun! Fun! Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's so fun!!! Happy birthday to you!!!
    Wylie

    ReplyDelete
  6. You sooooo need a NEW picture of the four of us!!!

    That pizza place was AMAZING. And why didn't you share any thin mints...oh...what am I saying. Glad YOU got to enjoy some candy...:-)

    ReplyDelete