Thursday, May 6, 2010

Poo-Pourri -The Perfect Gift!

  I hope my mom doesn't see my blog and read about this exciting gift she will be receiving for Mother's Day. It just makes me giggle and laugh and squeal in delight like a pig in mud. As you see, its called "Poo-Pourri".... You can get its little instruction card that says " Spritz the bowl before you go and no one else will ever know". How fun is Poo-Pourri!!!  I think I will stock up and get them for all my friends for their birthday...and even Christmas and Thanksgiving and all times!!!  According to my sources, you can find Poo-Pourri at your local Market Street.  Or order online here.
 Where's Annah? 
 
I love Sock Monkeys!!! I just had to whip up some  burp cloths. I made some matching bibs too but haven't sewn them up yet.  I am re-stocking my supplies for foster babies.  I like to have unique!  The back is terry cloth so perfect for getting all spit up on. :)  

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight.  
   Proverbs 3:5-6 


6 comments:

  1. I like that. I'm gonna have to get some for a few people I know. :O)

    Cute burp cloths. And cute Annah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. how cute with Pou-pouri! Annah found a very cute place to place hide and go seek!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  3. My youngest granddaughter (4 years old) loves monkeys.
    Last year she gave me a birthday card with a picture of a monkey picking his nose on it. I framed it and hung it up over my computer. Every time she comes over for a visit she runs in our computer room to look at that ugly booger picking monkey. I think all kids love monkeys.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never heard of poo pourri but it sounds like a great gift!

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAHA! The Poo-pourri is hilarious! I'll have to look into that!

    I think THE OLD GEEZER is right...kids just LOVE monkeys! My little guy still doesn't say many words, but one of his first sounds AND hand motions was a monkey!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for posting that verse from Proverbs. I needed to see that tonight.

    ReplyDelete