Tuesday, July 28, 2009

More Feasting

Just when I thought I was getting a grip on my added, unexpected weight gain we had a wonderful, marvelous, fabulous surprise feast at Uncle Julios ( Delicious Mexican restaurant in Allen,TX.) for 2 dear dear dear friends, Teresa and Nici.
They each got a plate of Sophapillas- (oh gosh how on earth do you spell that????) with candles and a bowl of honey. By this time I was just too far gone stuffed to enjoy more. I had a huge giant plate of Spinach Quesadillas plus, I had probably had 2 baskets of tortillas and Uncle Julios famous hickory salsa prior so I was really filled up to the top.

Blowing out their Candles! This was just so fun to be with friends and eat t00000 much food.

One of my favorite songs: Life means so much . (Link goes to a Youtube video)

Two are better than one, because they have a good reward for their labor. For if they fall, one will lift up his companion. But woe to him who is alone when he falls for he has no one to help him up.
Ecclesiastes 4:9-10 New King James Version

No comments:

Post a Comment