Monday, February 1, 2010

What will I be

This cartoon just somehow reminded me of The Old Geezer and his Mrs. Old Geezer......just somehow... someway....

In the meantime, in my own world...I ponder a question...what do I want to be when I grow up? :-) Where is God taking me..... where will I land.... or will I stay here and eventually give in to getting a white toy chiwahwah or a red toy poodle for Annah and just STAY...or will I go... or will something happen that changes everything or will nothing ever change and always be the same forever... and ever or never... those are my burning questions of the day. Tomorrow I move on to something else. Yet as I know and always do.... committing all my thoughts and plans to Him...to God... and yet still I jump up and down like a little kid trying to not be to annoying...yet ever so annoying --- I am so sure of it. I got that squeeky wheel thing down good... I'm the squeekiest...

5 comments:

  1. That dude on the right does kind of remind me of me!

    Mrs. Geezer (Rosie) brags about you all the time.
    She is so very thankful that you exposed The Old Geezer for what he really is! A big story teller!!!

    God bless you Libby

    ReplyDelete
  2. That cartoon is great! Isn't it funny how we're always trying to figure out what we're supposed to do when we "grow up?" It reminds me that we're on a continual journey and part of the "what we're supposed to do" is in the process. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just think, in 20 years you could be the next "Geezer" and people would hover on your very words!

    Seriously, you are asking all the right questions. Pray on them and give God a chance to answer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your thinking makes my head hurt. And you have a very clever way of spelling chihuahua...love it!!

    Can't answer all your questions but can say with much confidence that this... "will nothing ever change and always be the same forever"... can NEVER happen when one is following the Lord.

    ReplyDelete