Friday, April 23, 2010

Pretty little sleeper


Mid day nap!  :-)  We have been going going going... up late, early to rise.... she took an almost 4 hour much needed nap! Hopefully she will still want to go to bed on time as this is the first evening in a couple weeks we don't have to leave the house and I sure would like a 'normal' evening. 

 
  "If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but have not love, I am nothing. If I give all I possess to the poor and surrender my body to the flames but have not love, I gain nothing." ~ I Corinthians 13: 2-3

7 comments:

  1. What a pretty, sleepy little girl! And I love the love chapter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They always look so cute when they're sleeping. I love taking pics of my sleeping babes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so sweet! love to watch little ones sleep

    about 3-1/2 years ago I memorized 1 Corinthians 13 but I didn't keep up with practicing it so I lost a lot of it. Such a wonderful chapter on loveand when you substitute Jesus for the word love it is absolutely awesome!

    have a great weekend

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my...she was all tuckered out! So cute! Mine are like that too with all the fresh air we have been enjoying! She looks so sweet!!!

    Love your verse too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sweet! And I love her hair too! : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good Morning Sister Libby

    I Corinthians 13 is one of the most important chapters in the Bible. No one, except Jesus, could ever LOVE the way
    1 Corinthians 13 tells us to. The key for Christians is to be daily filled with the Holy Spirit and God's Word, so that we can be more loving and Christ like.

    We can do ALL things through Him who strengthens us.

    God bless you, Ron

    ReplyDelete
  7. I especially love my 2 boys when they are asleep. Perfect little angels...then and only then are they angels! :)

    ReplyDelete