Thursday, November 19, 2009

Birthdays & Sunshine




















Spent the day yesterday celebrating my dad's 70'th birthday. !!!! He doesn't act a day over 40. He's stronger than an ox and the most awesome - Awesome guy!!!!! Nobody could ever offer me a different dad ever. He's the best. I love the genes he passed along to me...the ones that are kinda wild and crazy... restless.... antennas always raised.... did I say crazy????.... Fun, easy going, solitary but social enough to be fun in a crowd...good stuff. Thanks dad!!!
















My mom made her famous homemade vegetable stew.

She uses about 1 small can Campbell tomato soup, 1 can Rotel, Pure H20- fresh vegetables and seasoning. Mmmm good, specially wonderful with homemade cornbread!










We played Chicken Toes Dominoes and dad won every game. Then, Tiffany, my mom whom I call "Moon" and I played Bananagrams... to which I believe I won. :) I like to win. Alot. But, so does my whole family...cept my dad...he's okay when he doesn't win. But the rest of us have some issues with losing. I just don't like it at all.
It was a wonderful day with family. Paul had to leave early to go to work but he got to eat and open gifts.

I had ordered dad some coffee from the JavaCoffee.com and we had Cinnamon Pecan Coffee... it was SO good!

I hope your day was beautiful. I hope it was full of God's grace, full of His love. I hope it was full!



1 comment:

  1. Cinnamon Pecan Coffee sounds really good!! I bet that would go really well with sweet rolls... Actually I bet it would go really well with anything....now I'm getting a craving for coffee....

    ReplyDelete