Monday, November 23, 2009

Happy Dance

I'm just SO happy. So Happy!!!!

This may look like a sweet picture of a cute little girl sleeping but, its SO much more than that.

Annah... she is finally sleeping in her own room, own bed, all night!!!!!!

It happened on its own. No drama...no taking her back to her room ... she just decided she would stay in her 'big room'...which is how she always referred to it... 'my big room'.... I'm just thrilled. I wasn't sure if this day would ever come until she was a teenager or something. I never tried to make her stay in her room or her bed. I suggested that she would want to someday but never really addressed it... I figured when she was ready to be a bigger girl she would just do it and she has. Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy happy happy!

Happy! And not just happy, proud of her, so proud of her. :)

Now I officially need a baby. No I don't. Yes I do. No I don't. Yes I do. :) No.

Yes.


No.


Sweet Dreams!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations! It does sound like a reason to do a happy dance! She looks so sweet sleeping there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Libby,
    Please email me your mailing address. I want to send you one of the new CDs.
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you need a baby so you can have a child sleeping in your room again?? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahhahahhahah, your so funny Debbie. No, well...its just that she seems so grown up now that she is all in her room and soooooo it means I need a baby I think. No I don't.

    ReplyDelete