Thursday, November 26, 2009

Conversation Cards, Gratefulness

“You know that just before that first Thanksgiving dinner there was one wise, old Native American woman saying, “Don’t feed them. If you feed them, they’ll never leave.” Dylan Brody

Conversation Starter:


If you need some ideas or thoughts on how to start a conversation at Thanksgiving Dinner today, click to enlarge the graphic to the left, print on card stock and cut out.
Pass em around and let everyone have an opportunity to answer.

More printable conversation cards


Things I am so very grateful for are the man God gave me as my husband, my parents, my children, my friends, home, food, health, hope, love, faith and mostly for Jesus Christ who came, who died and gave me life...gave me hope for every day, for every situation, in the midst of every circumstance, a skip in my step, joy in my day, love in my heart - love that is bigger than myself.

May your stuffing be tasty
May your turkey plump,
May your potatoes and gravy
have nary a lump.
May your yams be delicious
and your pies take the prize,
and may your Thanksgiving dinner
stay off your thighs!
Unknown

1 comment: